Rules of Play:
If you play in a partnership – you sit opposite your partner and if either of you roll a six (body) you can both start.
The winner is the person who completes the Beetle first.
How to Play:
- Each card has 12 squares (games).
- By rolling a dice you draw on body parts of a beetle.
- Each card has the numbers that relate to the body part at the top.
- To start the game – you must roll a six (body)
- You can only draw body parts that are attached to what you have already drawn.
- For example: even if you roll the number for ‘eyes’ you cannot go unless you already have the head.
- The first person to complete the Picture-wins!